Thursday 12 May 2016

DO NOT OPEN IF YOU ARE BELOW 18... How can I satisfy my woman ???





One of the Lkb readers sent me a personal mail to ask a very important question that has got him worried.




I have been married for 10 years now, recently I noticed that I do not have an erection with my wife any more, no matter how hard I try. I have been wearied for a long time and thought there was something wrong with me so I decided to try outside and experiment if my "thing" is still working.

You wont believe my "thing" is still working. I had full erection and I mean 100% erection, I tried it the second time, I still had very full erection and even a longer one, I tried it for the 3rd time, 4th 5th ahhh and am still trying and still getting hard on but really I am unhappy. I am cheating full time.What is going wrong?

This might be purely psychological and lack of emotional excitement.  You have an erection outside with the office chic but you dont with your wife.

Ask yourself these questions which can help us solve this problem: 

What does this side chic do that my wife does not do to me.

Is my woman no longer  appealing to me,  does she have flabby tummy,  flat behind, sagging arms?

When I come home is she always in the kitchen, sweating and by the time she is on bed all I perceive is food spice and we just sleep. Read here

What happens to the lingerie that this office babe wears and it turns me on like crazy, why is my wife not wearing this. Is there something else this girl does that turns me on? why is my wife not doing this things to make my head spin.

If you have answered all this by now you should know that the truth lies within and in you.

First of all who says you cannot educate your woman on modern technologies to increase sexual pleasure, or maybe play a video to teach her the new generation style. what happens to you not coming home late so that you and wifey can have early dinner and avoid that pot belle that she gat right there, why do you go to the gym alone when you can have her join you. why have you made the kitchen her recreational center. how about buying lingeries for her and present it on a friday night.

How about talking to this lawfully wedded wife of yours and tell her the things you like so she can make it happen for you rather than bear anger and go to your side chic, remember she is no magician.

Gently talk her through other sexual positions apart from the missionary, I can bet your side chic isn't giving you the missionary style alone. Tell her that particular one your side chic throws at you that makes you loose it.

What is this reader really lacking that makes him not have an erection with his wife, do they fight just hours before bedtime and he is psychologically distressed? or is his wife at fault, or maybe he is afraid that his wife will get pregnant again with this present fuel hike to 145 naira per liter after 2 children.

Please help this gentle man, he says he strongly needs your advise to save his marriage...PLEASE!!!





photocredit: dontcookyourballs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment