Tuesday 26 April 2016

HE GAVE IT TO ME... AGREE OR DISAGREE???


I am something, when born I multiply to millions, in a planet of over 4 billion years old. I can be in chains or unified. Every one or any one can be my friend. I love it hot and humid, I detest a clean environment but will do well if you keep it damp. 

I  never walk alone when am born, I can be good and can be bad. I know you will feed me well when I gain entrance into your home, Your dying day will be the day I feed very fat and eliminate you, My dying day will be any day you decide to eliminate me, but i will surely come back in full force if you send your invitation. WHAT AM I ???



My name is Infection, and anyone can be at risk. Amongst all other types of infection is the sexually transmitted infections.

Sexually transmitted infection is an infection passed from person to person through sexual contact. An infection occurs when a bacteria, virus or parasite enters and grows on your body.

A married  man or woman in an  unfaithful relationship, a partner with more than one partner, occupational exposure, travelers who move from place to place, the unmarried, drug addicts, poor hygiene (repeating dirty cloths including underpants, brassiere), sleeping on a bed with multiple tenants as in boarding house or hostels. 

Do you support the group that believes men are more susceptible to sexually transmitted infections than women because of their lifestyle? 
As a man do you think that without women, the world will be an infection-free place and absence of sexually transmitted diseases??? 

post your comments below.

For more that you do not know visit  www.lindakeku.blogspot.com.ng




photo credit: macarthurmc

No comments:

Post a Comment