Friday 20 May 2016

Masturbation is healthy for you





Earlier today I was called to talk about masturbation...

In my mind, masturbation was a perfect topic to discuss on air, at least my religious belief was my motivating force to discuss this.




Gladly, I tried  researching and I discovered some bitter truth about masturbation'

Now I do not expect this article to change what anyone thinks about this thorny subject because I really do not know what to do myself. 

Perhaps we might want to ask, Is masturbation a sin? Most people have committed this sin I guess, once upon many times...

Sciences have proved that masturbation has great benefits and more benefits than harm, but with my religion and what I have always known, Masturbation sounds like a sin to me. 

My pastor preaches this every other time he was in the youth church...my sunday school teacher nko,  that's a no go area.

A group of men once said to me "Women are wicked and insensitive, especially when they know you need sex badly - they give excuses of menstrual period, headache or tiredness so instead of forcing her to avoid her shouting rape! rape! we think of cheating, but if we do, This same people will rumor that all men cheat and we have refused to be categorized as "all men" so we just masturbate to let off sex pressures". 

In this case, how do I explain to partners to keep their relationship safe with masturbation, rather than sleeping around and become unfaithful when their partner is not around...Imagine this...Tony darling am travelling, dont miss me much but if you do, please just masturbate...ok.  lol

Masturbation releases some chemical hormones that excite you and makes you want to continue, unknowingly one becomes an addict. These hormones are the same that keeps you addicted to cocaine and heroine. So the dangers of long time masturbation unfortunately are:

  • 38% of men who suffered prostate cancer had frequently masturbated in their 20's.
  • Face and arm shrinks over time
  • The male joystick becomes curved or bent...*ladies take note*
  • Sexual frustration with your partner
  • Chronic low back pain 
  • Anger, guilty feeling and many more.


Join me as I finally summon courage to discuss these dangers and solutions on wfm 91.7, 10am on saturday 21st May 2016.

Please guys before i go to the radio, am I missing on anything, is masturbation a wrong act especially for teens.Are there people who have never masturbated ??? share all your views by commenting below because I seriously need to know what you think. I am a little stuck between being religious and telling the professional truth.





photocredit: motifake.com



No comments:

Post a Comment