Sunday 13 September 2015

Aunty Nursuu, My boss gave me a sack letter because am very fertile







Please help me, as I write to you I have no job. I got married in 2010 and immediately after the wedding I got pregnant and have had 5 children thus far, and i mean 5 children in 5 years.

I go for maternity leave every year, my first child has barely started schooling and yet am nursing an infant. My husband has refused to use a condom, I am scared of getting pregnant again, please advise me on what to do.


Each time I try to employ the nannies I can afford, they get overwhelmed with work and disappear. The chores are too much, my husband spends so much on diapers, I wash napkins till my hands begins to peel. i have lost it, my shape, my fashion sense, above all my source of income.






.


No comments:

Post a Comment